What is MyVideoBuzz?
MyVideoBuzz is a shareware roku channel (will open source it in coming months). It plays videos from popular Internet video sites.
How can I add/install VideoBuzz channel on my Roku Device?
- Since VideoBuzz is not available as Private or Public channel, basically we are giving away sourcecode, if you wish you can "side load" MyVideoBuzz channel.
- Roku device (just like smart phones) provides a method called "side loading" apps. Sideloading typically means installing a app/channel onto your Roku device that was not downloaded directly from Channel Store.
- We have made it easy for you to install ("side load") MyVideoBuzz channel. Below requirements for installing MyVideoBuzz.
- Latest version of Firefox or Google Chrome Browser.
- You will need your TV and Roku Device turned on
- Your computer should be connected to same network as your Roku (if you are using home computer most probably you are connected to same network.)
- No, we don't have any agreement with Youtube or Roku. We are indirectly giving away the source code of MyVideoBuzz, please read both Youtube and Roku terms and agreements before you install VideoBuzz.
- THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY,
FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE
AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER
LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM,
OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE
I am not a technical... will I be able to install/side load MyVideoBuzz?
If you are able to browse this website and read this FAQ, we are confident that you will be able to Install MyVideoBuzz. We tried our best to make this as easy as possible, all you need to do is follow instructions and click couple of buttons on your Roku remote moreover we are available on Live Chat to help you if you get stuck.
What are the limitaions in "side loading" MyVideoBuzz channel?
- Because of the way side loading works, "MyVideoBuzz" channel will always be the last channel in your channels list.
- You can install only one "side load" channel. (Ofcourse, as usual you can continue installing channels from channel store)
How much does it cost?
You donate as much as you want, we are planning to open source the software after a few months. This money is going to be used for development of new features and you will be able to update the channel as we release new versions. If you want any new feature please post a request on our facebook page
In case I want to delete the channel after installing, Can I delete the channel?
Yes, you certainly can do it. Open browser and type in your Roku IP Address (Example : http://192.168.x.x) and click "delete" button.
I have multiple Roku devices at home, can I install MyVideoBuzz on all of them?
Yes, you will be able to install on your multiple Roku devices, just contact us we will give it away free.
I have more questions which are not answered by this FAQ
Please use Contact us form to ask any questions you have, we will do our best to answer you as quickly as possible.